30 Jun 2011

One Drink Turned Into Two Drinks, Three Drinks Turned Into Dancing

Dress: Dorothy Perkins,  Heels: New Look,  Bag: New Look,  Earrings: Dorothy Perkins

It was my sixth form ball last night and as promised here are a couple of photos of what I wore. We got some professional photos taken but they haven't been uploaded yet - if they're any better than the ones above then i'll share them later :) It was a really good night, i'm not gonna lie - I did have a bit too much to drink towards the end but me and my bests like to have a good time ;) 
I definitely preferred it to my year 11 prom, I actually felt comfortable in what I was wearing and it was nice to have a sit down meal and champagne reception. I can also see myself wearing my dress again unlike my prom dress which went to the charity shop!

17 comments:

  1. you look lovely! you will get some much wear out that dress, itsa fabulous LBD! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, you look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning, Caz!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, i love the dress & your shoes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LBD is really lovely. Its a classic so its definitely something you can where over and over! you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! And that's exactly how I felt about my Year 13 prom, much more comfortable and I've worn the dress on several occasions since!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww you look gorgeous, I adore those shoes on you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful :) I love your dress too. My year thirteen prom was definitely better than my year eleven one as well :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely :) Your dress and hair are gorgeous and glad to hear that you had a fun night. I loved my end of 6th form prom...can't believe it was 5 years ago now, crazy how fast time goes by! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning, I adore your dress it's so perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fab(L), I wish we had a sit down meal, I would have much rather that to a disco!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Love your dress!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the dress! you look so pretty =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous! i love your dress, and your hair is fabulous! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you enjoyed yourself bb, you looked lovely! Your hair is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete