I was given this award quite a while ago by the lovely Netty - thank you so much - I love your blog (& your kitten!)
1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)
Three things I love about myself:
It's so hard to think of nice things to say about myself!
1. I always try hard to make people laugh, no matter what the situation is. I think it's because I love being around happy people even if i'm not always happy myself.
2. I love animals (I stole this idea from Netty but it's true!) My parents would only let me have a pet when they said I was old enough to be responsible for one which was when I was about 10 or 11. I've always had small pets which I really love although i'd love a cat or dog when I leave home. I volunteer for my local retired greyhound charity which is lots of fun although I sometimes get a bit too attached to the dogs before they go to their new homes! I often get asked to look after other peoples pets which is nice although sometimes they aren't always well looked after by their owners so I always spoil them! I honestly can't think what my life would be like if I didn't have pets, I think i'd be really boring! If I change my mind about uni i'd love to have a career working with animals :)
3. Im not scared of blood or needles. I've never been scared of blood and can watch all the hospital programs without feeling anything. I've never fainted and i'm really proud to be a blood donor. It annoys me that you can only give it once every 4 months as i'd love to give it more often. Whenever we had jabs at school I would end up getting scared because all my friends were but if I went on my own I would be fine. When I gave blood I was nervous as I thought it was quite a big thing to do but next time I donate i'll feel more confident.
A picture I love:
I took this last month and I know you've already seen it but I love it!
Five people I want to pass this onto: