Today I went shopping again, mainly to pick up a few folders for 6th form but I did get some Primark accessories and a few things from Boots too.
Butterfly Charm Bracelet £2.50 - Primark
Set of 3 bangles £1.50 - Primark
Long Purple Charm Necklace £2.00 - Primark (the chain is a lot longer than shown on the pic)
I also picked up another two No7 nail polishes from Boots and a 17 Lipgloss,
Stay Perfect in Twinkle- £1.25 with a £5 off voucher - a pretty sparkly pink
Speed Dry in Blackberry- £1.25 with a £5 off voucher - a deep purple/navy, perfect for Autumn
Lasting Fix Lipstick in Dare to Bare - £3.71, Boots - looks quite nude but actually goes on as a darker pink (edit: don't buy this, its terrible!!)
I got this really pretty folder for £3.25 from Paperchase which I ♥ - it's made of velvety fabric and I love the pattern too!
I will probably be posting some reviews soon as I don't have many £££ right now! x
I’m starting my A-Levels tomorrow so I went shopping today to get a few things for when I go back.
I went to Primark first and picked up some new accessories. The gold bangle and purple and gold leopard print earrings were £1.50 each – i’ve wanted some nice jewellery for a while and Primark has some great pieces. I also got 5 pairs of pearl earrings which were £1 because i’ve lost all the ones I had!
I also bought 2 new pairs of pumps as they were just £2 a pair and the new look ones I have have worn out and it’s not worth paying another £12 for some new ones. I got them in grey and white and they are quite comfy for the price!
I then went to New Look where I bought this bag for £12 – hopefully it will be big enough for everything I need! I also got the pink purse for £6 which I love! I saw a similar one in Republic and it was £16.99 so the new look one was quite a good price!
I had two No7 £5 vouchers too, so I picked up some of their nail polishes from Boots which were £1.25 each with a voucher! I really liked both colours - Milan is a deep pink colour with silver reflects and Pink Grapefruit is similar to Barry M in Pink Flamingo but a bit brighter.
I might not be blogging much in the next few weeks but hopefully i'll have time for a few posts inbetween all my work!
& finally ... here are a few giveaways for you to check out!
Lucy sent me my first blog award! Check her blog out - I love it :)
I share 10 random facts about me
I then tag 10 blogs I ♥ reading
Here are my 10 random facts:
1) I'm just about to start my A-Levels in Food, Business, Psychology & ICT.
2) I love fruity shower products - Original Source Shower Gels and Radox Shower Smoothies are my faves.
3) I have a hamster (Honey), 2 Guinea Pigs (Muffin & Truffle) and 2 Rabbits (Parsley & Sage) ♥.
4) I'm learning to drive in 2 weeks - i'm excited but scared!
5) Snow Patrol are my favourite band although i'll listen to pretty much anything.
6) I always buy Glamour magazine.
7) My favourite drink is innocent's Yogurt, Vanilla Bean and Honey thickie.
8) Sunday is my lazy day, probably why this took me so long to write - blame facebook!
9) I think Jamie Afro should win XFactor
10) I always wear nail polish - I never have bare nails!